Art exhibition | ngaranggal djinama
Where: Basil Sellers Exhibition Centre, corner of Vulcan Street and Campbell Street, Moruya
Opening hours: Monday to Sunday, 10am to 4pm
ngaranggal and djinama is dhurga for women/s and make/create.
ngaranggal djinama is a Bas curated exhibition of artworks by female Aboriginal artists from across Australia. This mixed media exhibition celebrates the strength and diversity of Aboriginal expression and culture and includes prominent Eurobodalla artist, Cheryl Davison.
These highly acclaimed, award winning artists have all exhibited nationally and internationally, their artworks are held in preeminent collections around the world.
- Cheryl Davison (Yuin, NSW)
- Mirdidingkingathi Juwarnda Sally Gabori (Bentinck Island QLD)
- Angelina George (Roper River, NT)
- Kay Lindjuwanga (Maningrida NT)
- Banduk Marika (Yirrkala NT)
- Queenie McKenzie (Kimberly WA)
- Betty Muffler (Iwantja SA)
- Ganbaladj Nabegeyo (Arnhem Land NT)
- Mitjilli Naparrula (Kintore NT)
- Semeria Warrkidj ((Maningrida NT)
- Sheena Wilfred (Ngukurr NT)
- Regina Wilson (Peppimenarti NT)
- Melody Wood (Ganbalanya W Arnhem Land NT)
The Bas would like to acknowledge the traditional custodians of the land in which this exhibition is being held, Bugelli-Manji country, as part of the Yuin Nation and pays respect to elders past, present and future.
We would like to thank Christina Kennedy of Eurobodalla’s Horse Island, for her generosity in making this exhibition possible.
As part of the exhibition program, we will be running the following event:
- Opening night: Friday 24 June 2022, 5.30–7.30pm. Bookings through Eventbrite.
Visit our public programs calendar to book for any or all upcoming activities!