Lee Grant and Amadis Lacheta | Untold Eurobodalla
Opening Hours: Tuesday – Sunday 10am – 4pm
Closed Thursday 24 December 2020 from 12pm, re-opening Tuesday 5 January 2021 at 10am
What makes where we live special, and why have people chosen to settle here? What creates culture in a place and how does our community contribute to and celebrate that unique culture?
Robust regional communities are diverse, creative and responsive to change. The people living in them are multi-faceted and often have numerous talents and means of expressing those gifts that make them interesting on a personal and collective level.
Untold Eurobodalla takes a lateral approach to examining the multitude of ways that local residents contribute to the place they call home and shares their distinctive stories through photography, film and the written word.
At a time of significant challenge for many people in the aftermath of the bushfires, and with the ongoing renegotiation of life due to COVID-19, reminding ourselves of what really matters, cherishing what we have and building on our strengths are vital pathways to the future.
The Untold Eurobodalla website will launch in Feb 2021. https://www.untoldeurobodalla.net.au/
Virtual exhibition tour
Untold Eurobodalla – Lee Grant and Amadis Lacheta
- Lee Grant
- Amadis Lacheta
As part of the Untold Eurobodalla exhibition program, we’ll be running a series of creative activities and events for all ages.
- Opening night: Friday 11 December, 5.30pm to 7.30pm
- Artist talk: Saturday 12 December, from 11am
- Exhibition tours: Thursdays, from 11am
- Kids’ Claymation workshops:
- Batemans Bay Library | Monday 11 January, 10.30am to 12.30pm
- Narooma Library | Tuesday 12 January, 10.30am to 12.30pm
- Moruya Library | Wednesday 13 January, 10.30am to 12.30pm
- HeART Space healing energy workshops:
- Durras Community Hall | Saturday 9 January, 10am to 12.30pm
- Bodalla Hall | Saturday 23 January, 10am to 12.30pm
- Bush Resonances, a micro-residency: Monday 11 to Wednesday 13 January, 9am to 12pm daily
- Allegories of Ash: Linda Luke and Liberty Kerr: Friday 15 January, 10am to 10.30am
Visit our public programs calendar to book for any or all upcoming activities!